Friday, October 16, 2009

a score...

is always so much fun!! Who doesn't just love finding something that you haven't ever seen? When I was on the phone a little over a week ago with Munki Munki, a rep mentioned to me that he had one pair of the Bikes I have Loved on a pink background. He said that they had been out of print for a couple years in that color and has had this pair in his office forever, and wanted to know if I'd like it. I don't think I could say YES fast enough, but trying to stay calm at the same time, since I didn't want to come off as a "munki freak" :) The color is more of a pale pink, and definately different from the Lightening bugs one. I'm sending half to Heather, and we are both more than happy to share in our wonderful swappy - poo group.


See ya next week! :)

14 comments:

  1. that certainly is a score! it's so fun to see it in a color I never knew existed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow - how fun! Nice to find something you didn't even know existed - lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, you lucky girl! Awesome score!

    ReplyDelete
  4. See - number one distributor in the US I'm sure. Super fun special treatment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had explained when I first started ordering that I was buying the XL Munki for the quilting and crafting community and am cutting them up just so everyone can get the HR designs. I think he knew it was going to used for a good cause. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lucky lady you are! I'm a firm believer in what goes around comes around x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so wonderful Kerri! What a beautiful bunch of little bicycles!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. no...wouldn't want to come off as a freak and i'll never tell.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute jammies! Also I wanted to let you know there is a little shout out to your shop on my blog. I always like to tell people when I talk about them.
    Bobbityboo-bobbi.blogspot.com if you want to peek!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and visiting my blog!! Your sweet comments are always cherished, and truly make my days brighter! I ♥ reading each and every one!! Hugs!