Monday, September 21, 2009

finished~ the mini snowball!

I was able to get the mini snowball done this week-end, and it will be on it's way today. A little late, but I sure hope it will be worth the wait!

This was such a fun and simple pattern, and I love the look. Hopefully in the near future I will do a larger version, but for now it is on my long list of quilts to do! For next month, I signed up for the STUD mini swap, and am so excited that the months theme is woodland!! I can't wait!! If you want to sign up you have till the end of the month. My only suggestion if you do, is to ask Kimmie that you be paired with someone that is also a "modern" quilter. :)


The back~ one of my favorite Heather Bailey prints!!


Hope everyone has a spectacular week! The munki munki should hopefully be arriving today or tomorrow, and then I will be up to my ears in munki!! :)

15 comments:

  1. It looks great. Such a simple block can make up into such a pretty quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a very pretty quilt! I LOVE the backing fabric. Is it from HB's Fresh Cut line or a different one? I think I have some Fresh Cut fat quarters coming in the mail today....

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANKS!! I love reading your kind comments!!

    The back is from Heather Bailey's Pop Garden collection called Rose Bouquet. It is soo pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well that surely IS a lovely little handmade ♥
    niki in az

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is wonderful....i adore the colors and pattern!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your snowball...it is positively darling!! Not too mention good inspiration. Being up to one's ears in munki - is that under BLISS in the dictionary??:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this quilt Kerri! You did a fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Soooooo nice! I loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well you've put the snowball firmly on my list of quilts to do too!! I might even make a snowball christmas quilt, I like the sound of that!!!
    Can't wait for the munki to arrive, I'll be stalking my postman til it does;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. The mini Snowball quilt is so sweet and adorable. Love your fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an awesome little mini quilt! So clean and fresh looking and see it in lots of various fabics in my stash for a great little gift! Thanks

    PS. Oh, I am so hooked on your site, I need to get back to work but it's really hard when I just want to keep looking at your old post. Why didn't I find you months ago, could have had some really cute Xmas gifts! Oh, well there is always next year! Heeee!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and visiting my blog!! Your sweet comments are always cherished, and truly make my days brighter! I ♥ reading each and every one!! Hugs!