Wednesday, April 8, 2009

hedgie~ the double hourglass quilt

Hedgie, the doll quilt is now ready to ship to my partner. The binding is done, and i just added the label yesterday. I sure hope my partner likes it as much as I do. :) Thanks, Des for the idea of naming it Hedgie!! I think it's a perfect name.

I ironed a piece of kona cotton to some steam a seam and then ran it through my printer. I tried the freezer paper first, but didn't have any luck. It got stuck in my printer.

Hope you have a wonderful Wednesday!!

17 comments:

  1. I really like your little quilt. I went and looked at the link in your last blog to the toutorial. This double hourglass pattern is right on the top of my to do list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome!!!
    I'm absolutely sure that your partner will love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your quilt! Can't wait to see who gets it...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the finished quilt. I am sure to try your tutorial. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. who wouldn't love this quilt, it looks fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh! i hope it's coming to me! I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this quilt, looks so bright and clear.

    ReplyDelete
  8. wonderful quilt love the colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and visiting my blog!! Your sweet comments are always cherished, and truly make my days brighter! I ♥ reading each and every one!! Hugs!