Wednesday, October 7, 2009

more lovely arrivals!!

This has been a big week with arrivals!! To my surprise the Amy Butler, Love collection arrived!! I wasn't expecting them till the end of the month, so it was quite exciting to see all these yummy fabrics at my door step!! Also, the Kei honeycomb finally arrived!! Yippie for Kei honeycomb!! I have been dieing to see these in person and absolutely LOVE them!! More Munki jammies arrived too so there will be more re-stocking in my etsy shop going on as well.

First, I will be filling all the Kei pre orders, so please be patient as I get them all ready to go out the door to you this week. :) The Honeycomb, and Love collection will be available in yards, half yards, and fat quarters so make sure to check back often.

Amy Butler Love Collection~ I ordered 15 print from the collection and am glad I got a good variety. I think my favorites are the Sun Spots.

All the Sun Spots



The Kei Honeycomb


The red and aqua ones. :) yuuumy!!

Daisy dots


I've got lots of projects on my list too, so once I get all the pre orders done, I'm hoping I can get started on the quilting and stitching projects this week-end. Crossing my fingers!!

7 comments:

  1. The sun spots and kei look amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at all those honeycombs!! I may have to visit your shop:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I'm so excited that the Kei Honeycomb came in. Well worth the wait. Good luck getting it all cut up and mailed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man, I *need* those honeycombs.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow!
    so many beautiful fabrics!
    I think you just kill me :))))))))))))

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and visiting my blog!! Your sweet comments are always cherished, and truly make my days brighter! I ♥ reading each and every one!! Hugs!