Friday, August 20, 2010

teeny tiny hexies!

i received the sweetest teeny tiny hexies in the mail yesterday from bianca all the way from aussie land! not only are they the teeniest but just about all 50 of them are fussy cut so you get the cutest little image, and of course which include little woodland animals and sweet little mushrooms all in my favorite colors!!

aren't those the sweetest little animals!!

a cute little pouch for the cute little hexies!

THANKS so much bianca!! i can't wait to stitch them together and add them to the perfect project! heather and i will have another round of the hexie swap this fall, so make sure to keep a watch out as this is one swap you don't want to miss!!

for shop news, lookie what just came this week!! new colors of my sew deerly loved fabric, designed by my sweet friend ariel!! i just LOVE seeing them on pink and aqua!!

both are available now in the shop and can be found here! :)


Hope you have a FANTASTIC friday!!


16 comments:

  1. Those tiny little hexies are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh those hexies must have taken a while to do! Lucky you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is absolute madness!!! i say, let the madness begin!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are so adorable!!

    Jennifer :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the new colors of fabrics! cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how cute! They remind me of those little crackers you get at restaurants sometimes to put in your soup! :) They're just so cute though... how fun and how nice of bianca!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so glad you like them :) They are so much fun to make! I love hunting though my scraps to find the right cutie to fussy cut. Enjoy xox

    ReplyDelete
  8. yikes! Those are tiny!! but so cute :)

    SheilaC

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your projects, the fabric is beautiful, and happy.
    Simply divine.
    I invite you to visit my blog, and I hope you like it.
    Marie and I love to hear from you.
    Love,
    -Samya:-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey! I happened upon this blog post today and thought of you... so I'm sending it your way! :) Have a good day! :)

    http://www.paolazakimi.com/2010/08/tiny-portraits.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! I can't believe those little gems! What a lucky lady you are!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and visiting my blog!! Your sweet comments are always cherished, and truly make my days brighter! I ♥ reading each and every one!! Hugs!