Tuesday, August 31, 2010

bunting bliss!

this last week-end i enjoyed making a couple scalloped buntings! they are a fun and simple project and can for see making many in the future. they would sure be fun to change out for the seasons and holidays!!

one in red and aqua using some of my favorite fabrics!! :)



i also made one out of some of the prettiest vintage sheets i had gotten as charms awhile back. this one is for my urban home goods swap partner! i need to make another so i can hang one as a spring and summer bunting! i love all the bright colors!!



i just got this oh so lovely dream on layer cake, for my main project for the urban home goods. it sure looks lovely with the bunting!! can't wait to start cutting into it!!


hope you are having a terrific tuesday!


8 comments:

  1. k e r r i.... i lOVE the vintage one!!! sooOOOOooo fabulous!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great way to dress up a party without having to buy streamers. Those are much prettier and perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Buntings always put a smile on my face!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are addicting...I made one for a friend, then one for the 4th of July, One for a tea party photo shoot and just finished one yesterday for Football tailgating!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never seen these but I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. look at all of those yummy fabrics in your red and aqua bunting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooo, you've got a lucky partner for the UHGS! Beauty buntings!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and visiting my blog!! Your sweet comments are always cherished, and truly make my days brighter! I ♥ reading each and every one!! Hugs!