Friday, July 10, 2009

tic tac toe

Yesterday evening a package arrived to our surprise!! It was the placemat quilt from Amanda!! I mentioned that my kitchen and dining room is in red and aqua, and that I would love something that would be great for kids. Amanda was so creative and made a cutie placemat that is also a tic tac toe game!! My kiddos have already had fun playing it today!! THANKS so much Amanda!! We all love it!!

Little Ethan wanted to be in the picture with the X's and O's! :)


See ya next week!! :)

12 comments:

  1. What a cute idea! And functional....

    ReplyDelete
  2. very creative, a placemat and a game....keep kids busy at the table while you cook dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That so clver. He's a cutie. TTFN ~Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those placemats are wonderful....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, what a cutie!!! I love the tic-tac-toe placemat....and your idea for a spiderweb mini! I've been admiring spiderwebs for a bit now, but haven't really had the courage to tackle a whole quilt of them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute--what I great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is absolutely adorable! I love your blog! I will be back to visit again soon.:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. How fun is that? Wouldn't that be something fun to take on road trips with the kids? It would keep them busy when stopping to eat! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and visiting my blog!! Your sweet comments are always cherished, and truly make my days brighter! I ♥ reading each and every one!! Hugs!