Monday, July 27, 2009

sew kid at heart~ quilting bee

I'm in the Sew Kid at Heart quilting bee, and have been recieving the most amazing blocks for Ethan's quilt. Everyone has put so much time and effort into each block, and I am so grateful!! THANKS!! Ethan even recieved his little stuffed animal that Tacha made him, and he absolutely LOVE it!! It is the cutest thing ever!!

I also started last week on a couple spiderweb blocks for Ariel. I love how they turned out, and can't wait to get them in the mail to her. This week I'm hoping to finish a couple more so I can catch up. I really don't like being behind.

Isn't this the greatest!! Thanks, Tacha!!

I love my little monkey, and he gets his own matching quiltie!!



Ariel's spiderweb blocks. I added in some gnome, mushroom, and hedgie fabrics that coordinated perfectly with the others!!



8 comments:

  1. Cute cute cute, all I can say is HOW CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colors on the spiderweb quilt! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love my blocks soooo much! And Tacha is so awesome, isn't she??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ethans quilt is coming along beautifully! I love those blocks you made for Ariel - just perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute is that monkey! And I love the blocks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. bees are so great to get and to give. love the monkey and the little quilty. lucky ethan!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love everything you make! So fresh and pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and visiting my blog!! Your sweet comments are always cherished, and truly make my days brighter! I ♥ reading each and every one!! Hugs!