Wednesday, July 15, 2009

much excitement & a wip wednesday!

The excitement has begun again with sign ups for doll quilt swap 7!! The anticipation is unbearable!! If you would like to sign up and be part of all the fun, go and sign up asap since sign ups will close once they reach 200 and it is almost half way there in less than 24 hours!! I can't wait to find out who my partner is on Monday so I can start stalking thier favorites and blog to find out what they would love!! :)

I made another fun mosaic this time around to give some hints to my partner of what I am loving right now!!


I started a hexegon pillow yesterday for my living room, and am hoping to finish it up today. I've been really loving the hexies, and got a fun and easy pattern off flickr of the half hexegon. I had to do a little adjusting to make it into a pillow since I'm going to applique it on. I still need to work on perfecting peicing these so the pictures are continuous, so you'll see more of these in the future!! ;)


Hope you have a super spectacular day!!

12 comments:

  1. I love that pillow! And thanks for including me in your favorites box - that was very exciting to see!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kerri! I just got my hedgehogs fabric... so cute! I can't wait to use them.
    I love your favorites pictures you listed! It is funny, the gnome quilt from sewing geek is my son, Weston's! I bought it for him from Mary (Sewing Geek) and have a picture of him under it on my flickr page:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/39332868@N06/3648144858/
    He is actually napping w/ it right now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic hex! Can't wait to see it completed, great choice of fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WHERE do i go to find the swap??? hope i'm not too late. i have just the place for a doll size quilt!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovin' all those luscious finds! I believe that's Rita's quilt in the bottom right corner (from Red Pepper Quilts)?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the hexes, they are so cute and the fabrics are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooh i want to sign up....i really shouldn't...i can't.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the fabrics, colors and the hexagons! Thanks for sharing your pretty stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Kerri! I loved that cute fabrics in hexagons, what a great way to use them!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am loving how your hexagons pillow is coming along! So adorable and such great fabrics!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OOohhh... your HEXIES are too cute! You busy little bee... I'm super jealous! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow- the hexagons look hard, but really cool.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and visiting my blog!! Your sweet comments are always cherished, and truly make my days brighter! I ♥ reading each and every one!! Hugs!