Sunday, July 26, 2009

sunday stash~ little red riding hood

I've had many swap packages arrive in the last few weeks so thought I would feature some for the next couple weeks to show my new additions to my stash!! This week it is all the lovely little red riding hood ones. They are all so cute, and can't wait to make a cute quilt that features all the Little Red Riding Hood fabrics I have.

THANKS, Kirsten and Amy!! :)


Little Red Riding Hood from The Holland House

Japanese Little Red Riding Hood

Shinzi Katoh, Little Red Riding Hood


Hope you're having a wonderful Sunday!!

8 comments:

  1. Never seen fabrics like these before but they look so sweet!! Lucky ol' you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are all so cute, and so appropriate for you! Where can I find some?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot begin to tell you how envious I am!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh I love every one of them. You have fabulous taste.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! You've got quite the collection now! I think they would look... oh so pretty in a hexie quilt ;) You should whip one up! LOL

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  6. Isn't that the sweetest fabric?!?!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and visiting my blog!! Your sweet comments are always cherished, and truly make my days brighter! I ♥ reading each and every one!! Hugs!