Thursday, December 15, 2011

a winner & sweet little boys!


We have a winner for the Munki Munki scrap pack and 1 1/2 inch hexies!! I first have to tell you I feel a little bad as I had to choose a winner a handful of times till I finally was able to get one that told me the two things I had asked (what your favorite winter munki munki is, and what you'd make out of the hexies). So there are several of those who commented that could have won but didn't.

I am excited though, as I really love who did win!! The very talented, Amy Smart!! Here is what she said... " What a sweet giveaway, Kerri! I'm so smitten with the cardinals, but those snowmen are pretty darn cute too. I think I could make a pillow to match yours. :) " Amy, make sure to send me an email or convo with your addy so I can get your scrap pack and hexies sent off.


I don't know if most know, but I have a 3 and a 4 year old. They are only 9 1/2 months apart. I know what you are thinking...are you crazy girl!?! Yep, I am!! :) But really, they would have been a little farther apart but my littlest guy was born premature. Now that you know that they are pretty darn close, almost like having twins...they can get into quite the mischief together, and are best buds!!

So now a little story about a beloved broken polka dot mug...

The other day, they came to me while I was cutting fabric and my 4 year old said "Mom, look, we fixed your polka dot cup." First I didn't realize it was broken, and that they were "fixing" it. I had to chuckle a little when I saw their sweet little "fix" Taped all up and ready for me to use again!! Now, how sweet is that!! I think they were pretty clever in fixing it. I have to say, I really do love my little guys!!


Hope you are having a terrific Thursday too!!


3 comments:

  1. You are in for lot's of laughs and wonderful memories... I have two boys a year apart and yes they are like having twins... oh the stories I could tell... :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That made me laugh! I haven't had 2 that close together but close enough for them to get into a lot of trouble together. Are they both boys? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh that is sweet, they must of thought it was your favourite mug? sweet..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and visiting my blog!! Your sweet comments are always cherished, and truly make my days brighter! I ♥ reading each and every one!! Hugs!