Friday, November 12, 2010

happiness in hoops!

sorry for such a late post, but i just had to share!! :) today i received my scrappy hoop from the oh so sweet, colette!! it is the one i was really hoping for!! it is even cuter in person too!! i absolutely adore it!! she used a design called "february" from sarah jane!! i've always loved sarah janes illustrations, so am thrilled to have a scrappy hoop made from one. i also read on soule mama that she'll be having a fabric line available this spring through michael miller!! oh, i can't wait!! :)


i also added the finishing touch to my hoop, that is now ready to go in the mail to my partner! i sure hope you like it!!



Hope you have a fabulous week-end!!


8 comments:

  1. wow Kerri - they are both great! The one you are sending is adorable and the one you received is just so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are both too adorable! I knew I should have jumped in on this swap....but I was nervous about time......now I am just jealous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The one you received OH I am SO JEALOUS!! I love the finished one for your partner too with the puddle underneath the rabbit:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. just beautiful! I love Sarah Jane studios!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Kerry, you are reaching perfection. Your work looks like drawing only better. I really cannot undertand how you do it! Thumbs up from Greece.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and visiting my blog!! Your sweet comments are always cherished, and truly make my days brighter! I ♥ reading each and every one!! Hugs!