Monday, September 27, 2010

and the winner is...

thanks so much for everyone who attended my party!! it was a blast!! :) without any further delay... the lucky winner is...

...number 61

Jessica said...

I love my stoneware pizza stone, I use it for everything! Thanks for the opportunity!

jessica, contact me by friday with your address and i'll get the lovely fabrics out to you, or i'll choose another winner.


  1. Oh my gosh! That is me! I do love my pizza stone, I actually have two! I had a pampered chef bridal shower years ago ;) So excited about the fabric, will email you right away! Thanks!

  2. Jess rocks - congrats, you deserve it!


Thanks so much for stopping by and visiting my blog!! Your sweet comments are always cherished, and truly make my days brighter! I ♥ reading each and every one!! Hugs!