Thursday, May 16, 2013

organizing

This week I've been organizing the studio as I got a new sewing table at a vintage market for super cheap!  Swoon!!    I've rearranged things and I'm so glad as it is so much more organized, and now I really love being in my work space that much more!!

 My new sewing area!!  All decked out in red & aqua!!  See me new table!!  I adore it!!  :)

The new shipping station!  I love how bright and cheery it is.  Packing up orders is so much more enjoyable in the pretty new space!

I organized my stash finally!!  It was in a bit of chaos so this will be fabulous to find the fabric I'm looking for in upcoming projects!

I got the adorable Window Shopping art print framed and hung in my entry right above where you come into my studio.  I love it!!
 
Now I'm packing a few last orders while singing a joyful song as I'll be heading down to Portland for Quilt Market shortly!!  Can't wait!!  If you want to follow me at quilt market just look me up on Instagram under sewdeerlyloved as I'll be posting pics of Quilt Market pretty often. 

Hugs,




14 comments:

  1. Me encanta tu studio:)Saludos Kerri

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous studio Kerri - and your new table is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful studio to create in!! Love that aqua desk!!! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful working space. (farmgatecreations.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your cute sewing table, you stash is to die for and your room is so cheery and happy in red and aqua :) I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your work station looks absolutely adorable! I love the cover on your sewing machine. Thanks for sharing those lovely pictures, they're very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your sewing space looks fantastic and such a great, clean space to work in.

    I also want to say, "Thank you for your playlist and especially, "What I'm Listening To." Hello World by Lady Antebellum brought tears to mine and my husband's eyes. Thanks for helping to start our day thinking about the important things in life...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty creative space!! Love the aqua desk and the vintage sewing machine! :) Have a great weekend! xo Holly

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello sweet Kerrie, I love your gorgeous studio! Your new vintage sewing table is fabulous! What a wonderful find sweetie! You have everything organized and decorated beautifully! I hope you have a wonderful time at the quilt market! Love, Paula xo.. happy weekend! xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry I misspelt your name! I meant Kerri! :) Hugs! xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Kerri, all that fabric stacked up AND your studio is just terrific! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really like your quilts and other things you make. I have been reading through your blog and I really enjoy it. Would u care to check out my blog :D Thx!! http://xxxxmidnightxxx.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really love your new space, Kerri! So organized and pretty, and such gorgeous colours! Hope you are having a great time at Quilt Market!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and visiting my blog!! Your sweet comments are always cherished, and truly make my days brighter! I ♥ reading each and every one!! Hugs!