Friday, March 1, 2013

scrappy trip around the world

These last couple weeks have been a bit slow going for me.  Right after Valentines Day I got sick along with some of my little ones.  It took me a bit to really start feeling better and I feell like I'm still not quite caught up on everything.

This week I was finally able to get back to my scrappy trip along blocks.  I've done 12 more so now have 36.  I'm thinking I'll do another 12 more so it will be a nice rectangle.  I find myself preferring rectangle quilts over square.


I took these pictures with my daughters Instagram as my camera cord is no were to be found.  It was fun using Instagram though, so I won't complain.  I have a windows phone so hadn't used instagram yet, I've heard it is quite addicting.  My daughter better hide her ipod touch.   Hee Hee! :)


 A close up of a few blocks.


I had told you I'd show you a few more pics of the twins that I had taken a few weeks ago.   With being sick I haven't gotten to see them much so looking at these pictures sure do help.  :)




I hope you are having a lovely week!

Hugs,


15 comments:

  1. Those twin pictures are so priceless.

    You scrappy trip is gorgeous. The colors are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the fabrics and colors and light/dark play in your STA quilt. Your twins are so precious. Touching photos ...thanks for sharing ... :) Pat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful scrappy blocks!! Glad you are feeling better!! Darling babies and photos!! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  4. The babies are beautiful. Your blocks are so much cuter than anyone elses.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your scrappy trip!

    The twins are adorable. I loved seeing them--it brings back memories of when my twins were that little--they'll be 19 in May! Eek.

    I'm glad you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwww, what sweet little babies. Thanks for sharing the photos.

    Your quilt top looks great. I can't wait to see it completed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your scrappy quilt is beautiful. I love seeing these twin photos; they are adorable babies and you're a talented photographer.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I sooooooo wanna scrappy trip! Yours is BEAUTIFUL - as are the twins and your other "extra" talents of photography! Soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Keitha!! I love little infants and taking picture of them is such a delight. Wish I had more chances to do it. :)

      Delete
  9. Hello Kerri I'm sorry you've been ill, and glad you're on the mend now. Your scrappy trip quilt is gorgeous!! And those adorable little babies are such a joy to see!
    Take care.
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Helen,

      Thanks for the well wishes and for your sweet comment! :)

      Delete
  10. Oh my goodness ! What precious pics of some precious babies !

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sweet quilt and sweet babies too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The twins are so precious! So sweet! And I love your Scrappy trip around the world. I had so much fun making mine. I hope to have enough scrap from PKL at some point to do another one.!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the quilt and the babies.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and visiting my blog!! Your sweet comments are always cherished, and truly make my days brighter! I ♥ reading each and every one!! Hugs!