Tuesday, July 31, 2012

a flower sugar farmers wife!

I did it, yes I did!!  I finally got back to being a farmers wife!!  It had been far too long and really missed making those cute little blocks!  I just received the new Flower Sugar collection so what better than to make a couple blocks from such lovely new fabric!


I absolutely adore the new Flower Sugar and I love seeing it already in these two blocks!!   It also fits right in with all my other blocks.  :)

{49} Honeycomb {stitched into hexagons}

{1} Attic Windows

I use to hang my other blocks from my tree last year, and enjoyed going back to the same spot for these two.

My growing stack!  I counted and have 40 blocks now. I'm so exited as I only have 10 more to make the lap size.  The end is insight, which feels great!

I hadn't laid them all out for such a long time!   I really think this is going to be my favorite quilt!  It really is a labor of love with all these little blocks.

I have to show you the new Flower Sugar bundles that I just listed last night.  I love each Flower Sugar collection as it comes out but this one is really beyond pretty!!  i LOVE it!!





I also just got in charm packs for the Sweet Shoppe collection.  This is for the full collection and is 40, 5 X 5 inch squares.  I can't wait to make something out it!

 
So a little sewing and lots of fabric!  A start to a lovely week indeed!  :)


6 comments:

  1. oh, gorgeous fabric, I love it all! Wish I could buy it ALL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your blocks are just lovely all together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blocks are so beautiful and sweet! Love the new fabrics!! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your Farmers Wife blocks! They are so pretty all together, the quilt is going to be spectacular!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your quilt is going to be wonderful!! Love that new fabric

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh, Kerri, they are beautiful! They really are a labor of love. I can't wait to see it finished.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and visiting my blog!! Your sweet comments are always cherished, and truly make my days brighter! I ♥ reading each and every one!! Hugs!