Thursday, June 28, 2012

all done~ a patchwork mothers dream pillow!

This morning I finished the patchwork mother dream pillow!  Yippee!  It really turned out sweeter than I imagined and the black is now one of my favorite parts!!   I never thought I'd love black in a pillow, but really the seed catalogue is a favorite no matter what color.  :)  I hope my partner loves it too.   It will be winging it way to it's new home today or tomorrow.


The pillow with my vintage rustic blooming chair, and polka dot pot my hubby planted for me!  Some sweet new additions to our yard.  :)



I added a border of seed catalogue, and then the binding is Annie's Farm Stand, Strawberry Toss...another favorite!


I love the sweet pillow with the pretty flowers!


And some little extras so the pillow doesn't have to travel alone.  :)  Some Flower Sugar and a vintage embroidered hand towel.


Here are a couple of the other vintage embroidered hand towels that I had found recenty on Etsy.  Aren't they so cute!!


gardening puppy dogs!


I added some new Astuko fabrics to the shop and thought you may want to know.  :)  Strawberries and polka dots!

  




I hope everyone is having a lovely week!  With my kiddos now out of school this week, we have been enjoying more days out in the sun!  :)


21 comments:

  1. Wow, it does look very pretty! I tried to add the cherries and flowers fabric to my shopping cart on Etsy but it's already sold;) I'll look back in the morning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jamie! I just relisted them. I'll put more quantities available to it can stay in stock. :)

      Delete
  2. The pillow is so pretty, and I love the black! Your sweet chair with flowers is so adorable, and the vintage embroidery towels are charming! Hope you have a lovely day!! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cushion is so pretty, well done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it and I am sure your partner will too. The colors are so pretty and cheery.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, the black does look great! Everything is darling! Great job!
    Erica :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fantastic pillow to receive in a swap! Your partner is very lucky! www.paperstarfish.prettyposies.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the gardening puppy dogs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH so sweet!!!! Lucky lady who will be receiving this!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The pillows are so sweet and adorable. I love the fabrics. they are yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those hand towels are adorable and your cushion is charming - you are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That pillow is KILLING ME!!! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, pam!! if you look close there are a couple of your fabrics in there too. :)

      Delete
  12. I am pretty much in love with that pillow!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a blessed lady your partner is. Just beautiful!
    Hugs
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the pillow. Thanks for sharing your talents.

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh Kerri you are so, so SO talented!! Your mothers dream pillow is absolutely gorgeous! :D and I'm very envious of those darling tea towels! Always love stopping by your shop too for new updates :)
    Jessie, xo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Kerri I love everything you make. It is all so beautiful and perfect. I wish I could whisk you into my house and have you decorate every single room.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This perfect for my tv lounge. You use nice combination of colors. Thanks for sharing this ideas.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and visiting my blog!! Your sweet comments are always cherished, and truly make my days brighter! I ♥ reading each and every one!! Hugs!