Sunday, January 9, 2011

the winner is...

...number 189!

Suzanne said...

And I made a purchase from your etsy shop for Christmas gift supplies :)

Congratulations, Suzanne! Send me an email or convo with your address and what bundle you choose!! :)

I enjoyed all the New Years wishes, and hearing all your New Years resolutions. I'm hoping to enjoy the little moments more! I often miss those. Here is a couple cute vintage New Years post cards!! I just a love all the adorable vintage post cards!! :)




THANKS so much for everyone who entered and played along with Tasha and I!! It was lots of fun!!


7 comments:

  1. Oh! What a fun surprise on a Sunday evening. I'll go email you right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Suzanne! Lucky lucky girl! This was a great giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great giveaway! Lucky day for Suzanne!

    Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the little postcards! so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so cute,, the postcard looks beautiful.. keep it up...

    Alaska Fly Fishing

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and visiting my blog!! Your sweet comments are always cherished, and truly make my days brighter! I ♥ reading each and every one!! Hugs!