Wednesday, January 20, 2010

the pillow talk swap~ round two sign-ups!

Our first round for the pillow talk swap was a blast! The pillows made were incredible and all our flickr friends who participated were so fun get to get to know a little better.

Here are some of the lovely pillows that were made from our first round~


1. My Pillow Talk swap piece, 2. My Pillow Talk Swap, 3. Pillow Talk Swap Pillow from jqadams, 4. Moda Lush pillow from Ariel, 5. The Pillow Talk { Swap } sent :)), 6. Pillow Talk Swap , 7. a gorgeous gnome and girl pillow!, 8. Pillow for....., 9. pillow talk swap

Aren't they all sooo lovely!!

NOW FOR ROUND TWO!! yeah!! Heather and I will be holding sigh-ups till January 31st or once we hit 40 members. Make sure to reserve your spot early as we already had 11 sign up in the first 15 minutes.

If you are not a member already you can ask to join the group. We do ask that you have participated in a flickr swap and have photos in your flickr photo pool so we can ensure all our members have experienced a positive swap.

10 comments:

  1. i've been admiring those pillows! Can't wait to see what you guys come up with for round 2.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to join in...haven't participated in a flikr swap before...but have done others...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to join your pillow swap if there is still space. I participated in two of the quilting gallery swaps, spring and summer. My flickr namer is neetermo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. once again I'll be watching to see what lovely things you guys make! Amazing crafters that you are :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd love to join too but I have never done a Flickr swap, but I have done 3 apron swaps now, and 2 seasonal swaps. (I don't even know how to sign up for swaps, or find them on flickr....so I guess that disqualifies me :(
    I don't remember how I found you now, but it was because I was hoping for another pillow swap because I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. the link to the swap group is~ http://www.flickr.com/groups/1197421@N20/

    you are welcome to ask to join. if you don't have anything in your flickr photo pool, I'd upload some pictures from some of the other swaps you've participated in. we are pretty much full but we might bump it up to 50. :) we are always happy to have more friends join that share the same love of modern and urban pillows/fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm in the swap - so excited to be part of such a great group, I'm still working on my mosiac though, tough decisions!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and visiting my blog!! Your sweet comments are always cherished, and truly make my days brighter! I ♥ reading each and every one!! Hugs!