Monday, November 16, 2009

week-end stitching


I enjoyed a little week-end stitching and started a new project for Christmas. I'm planning on making this into a little mini quilt to hang on the wall; I have this one and a few others to do from Annie's Christmas Cute set. I also ordered a couple other sets that I can't wait to get started on. I love how you get a whole set of patterns for one really reasonable price. So many possibilities that you can do many projects with!

Hope everyone has a super spectacular week!! It is a wet and rainy Seattle day so maybe I'll get some more stitchin time in. :)

5 comments:

  1. Snap! It's raining mostly here too!
    Love this design, you're making me want to get stitching up some Holiday decs too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. everything you post on your blog is adorable! Just found your blog through flickr in the embroidery group. cute stuff! I'm stuck in the rain here on the other side of Puget Sound. Longing for Friday's weather instead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute. Teal and red are our new favorites around here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to see this hoop finished and in a beautiful quilt! :)

    XO, heather

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been living off your music!! Love the song Johnny and June too! Your stitching is amazing, so inspiring:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and visiting my blog!! Your sweet comments are always cherished, and truly make my days brighter! I ♥ reading each and every one!! Hugs!