Tuesday, September 8, 2009

swap crazy



It was a great 4 day week-end with taking a little get-away with my hubby to go see Dave Matthews band, and finishing off our holiday week-end with an enjoyable labor day with some nearby family. I didn't get any sewing done, so hopefully this week I can catch up and get my doll quilt swap quiltie done.

The last little bit there has been lots of swappiness going on for me. I think I sent out 10 swap packages last week. I am constantly telling myself that I think I have everything I would want/need, but then another one pops up in the group pool that I just can't live without, like the munki munki red riding hood, or those lovely munki pool floaties. Hopefully this week will be a bit more quiet on the swappy end, and more busy on the sewing end!!
such a pretty stack!


some lovely coordinating pieces i swapped with heather in our mega swap!! :)

painting red rino!! LOVE the picnic one, and have now swapped twice just to get a little more.

a new little red riding hood to add to my LRRH stash!

a few forest animals, mushrooms and flowers!

yellow gnomes, and uptown, paint by number daisy's.


THANKS to all my swappy friends (Kirsten, Heather, Amanda, Amber, Emily, Dana, Adrienne, and Rachel) I love each and every one!! I think one of the best parts of swapping all these lovely fabrics is getting to know everyone a little better. We have such a wonderful group of online friends, and how fun it is that we share the same love of all things yummy!!

8 comments:

  1. how was the dmb show? I decided not to go this year, due to not loving the new album. Was the show mostly new stuff or did they stoke out the crowd with some old tunes????

    I love your munki munki goodies. Cute, cute, cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. we had never been and thought it was a great show!! they played a few from the new album, but a lot of them were from older ones!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've been swappy busy!!! Looks adorable! I can only imagine all the cuteness you're going to make with these!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun! And such a great way to expand/make good use of your stash.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow - ok I need some of those pool floaties :-)
    Looks like you have lots of yumminess there!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great way to spend time with your husband!! My husband and I went to Dave Matthews on their last tour, but sadly they are in our area this weekend, and we won't be!! I heard it was a great show this time around though. I love all your munkimunki fabric. I have non of my own, but am starting to get the itch to have some, the more I see, the more I want. Isn't that always the case?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohmygosh! If those adorable fabrics landed in my mailbox, I'd be hyperventilating!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I love them too...I love that style of fabric, and gnomes. So cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and visiting my blog!! Your sweet comments are always cherished, and truly make my days brighter! I ♥ reading each and every one!! Hugs!